JP Blue prides ourselves in having a competitive offering for both small and medium sized businesses. Whether you are just starting out and require assistance in facilitating adhoc offshore financial transactions or you are an established business requiring the expertise and ability to conduct forward exchange contracts, JP Blue is here to guide and assist you.
Benefits to your business:
- Direct access to the dealing room;
- Tailored exchange rates, minimal fees and competitive interest rates;
- Administration and reporting completed on your behalf;
- Proactive Dealing – Retail banks follow a process known as ‘reactive dealing’, this means your exchange rate will be booked once your paperwork has been authorised by Exchange Control. The banks dealers’ trade your funds as and when your number reaches the front of the queue. This can cause your trade to be delayed by half a day or more, causing you to miss out on an optimal exchange rates. With JP Blue your rate is confirmed and locked in upfront. Avoid buying at market highs and selling at market lows with proactive dealing. Let us monitor the rate so you don’t have to.
- Forward exchange contracts “FEC”: An FEC is an excellent treasury instrument that allows you to hedge your risk and protect your business against unfavourable exchange rate fluctuations. FEC’s enable you to lock in your exchange today for an agreed settlement date in the future. FEC’s also provide your business with predictability, -enabling you to budget accurately and on-sell with confidence, certain of the cost of your imported goods in Rands.